Friday 27 March 2015

Hip hop:))

Today my class, Class Aurora, and the second half of Class Belle, took part in a hip hop class in our PE time.  I have about 10 left feet and can never touch my toes so I did not expect myself to find it easy at all!  We were introduced to the dance instructor, Karen, and then we started dancing.

We are dancing to Ariana Grande "Break Free".  We were shown some moves and then had to dance it to the music.  I thought we had done a lot of the song but after we danced it to the song, it was only about 2 lines.  This experience has shown me that to find dancing easy, good co-ordination and rhythm would be really handy.  Even though I have neither of these, I found it really fun!

Shoutout to Ella, Ellie and Aoife <3 for being the best dancers going xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.