Friday 24 April 2015

Best TY moment

TY is almost over and 5th year is just around the corner, when did this happen?????  We did loads of great things throughout the year which helped us all to get to know each other.  My favourite was probably HollyDays or Lollipop Day in town.  They were so different to everything else we had done for the year and we were let out in town, it was greaaat:)) We got to go to Maccy D's too which was a bonus


The best part of TY for me though was getting to know all the girls I had never talked to before.  My class came from all different classes and it was a big mix of personalities and it stayed like this for months.  Most of the class began to bond though after a while and now I am friends with a lot of people I never thought I would be friends with ever.  It mightn't have seemed like the best class in the start but gwan Aurora:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.